1900 Arrowhead Drive
Sited in the Montclair hills and nestled among majestic trees this custom built home has a captivating design with high ceilings and unique architectural lines. The living space has an open floor plan that is bathed in natural light as each window frames a sublime tree line vista. The first floor has a large bonus room perfect for a home office or family room.
Arrowhead has been lovingly maintained by its current owners who cherished this idyllic retreat just moments from the amenities of Montclair Village and all the outdoor adventures to be found in the nearby regional parks.
- Built in 1993
- Bosch 30” 5 Burner Cooktop with Sorrento Downdraft
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Master bedroom walk-in closet designed by California Closets
- Marvin Double-pane, low emissivity glazed windows
- Custom Smith + Noble Solar shades
- Recessed lighting
- Hardwood floors
- Wood burning fireplace
- Two-car garage with dual automatic doors
- Upper deck with wooded views
- Bonus street level office or family room
Less than one mile to Skyline Gate Access to Redwood Regional Park ( .6 mile) and Sibley Regional Park Preserve ( .9 mile)